Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Post #3: Letter to the Future

Wednesday, 28 August, 2013

Dear you, (yes you)

My name is Phuong, and I'm 12 years old (to be 13). This is a letter which should be with the grade 8C at Canadian International School Vietnam's time capsule. This time capsule are things from 2013 (or somewhere near) that we did for our first literacy project. You are supposed to find this at 2023 which means 20 years later so if you are not at that year then close the letter this instant.

I don't know about you, but my day-to-day life is very easy and normal, just like every other kid at my age. I wake up at 6 in the morning, go for a 45 minutes exercise after brushing teeth. After that I changed to my uniform and "ride" my car to school. Grade 8 is hard to me, but I'm learning as much as I can so I can go to USA and learn next year. In the afternoon, I arrived home at 4 and after taking a shower, I do my homework. I eat dinner at 7 and I did some TOEFL lessons to improve my English. I also take vocal training, painting, piano and ballet class. 

Famous musicians in these days are big pop star like Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Adele,... and my favourite... the princess of Country music - Taylor Swift!! Another very popular music is K-pop. Korean Pop, you might know them through popular bands like SNSD as known as Girl's Generation, Super Junior, Big Bang, T-Ara, 2NE1,... Another hobby of mine is watching cartoons. A very very very very very VERY awesome movie that just came out is Despicable Me 2! Oh I just love those yellow minions. You like reading? I hope you have those books that flip pages by itself! I like Doraemon.

People nowadays spend most of their time on the computer (like me). We rely a LOT on internet. From education to information, finding jobs,... I think that you guys use it too, maybe more than us. Environmetal issues is still a huge problem. Biodiversity is decreasing, pollution is getting worse. The ozone is slowly damage. There are still some child labour in the world.


In 20 years, I hope you can solve the environmental problems and stop the child labour. Protect the animals! Live a peacefully and happily life together! And remember to invent flying cars!

Sincerely,
Quach Le Tam Phuong

No comments:

Post a Comment