Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Post #1: About me

Tuesday, 20 August, 2013

   Hiii ~ My name is Phuong, Quach Le Tam Phuong is my full name. I've always wonder why my last name is Quach, sound kind of like I'm Chinese. My mom said that maybe my great great great great great x100 grandfather might be Chinese. But I don't think I am, I don't even know that language.


   I have black hair and brown eyes, but the sun causes my hair to my kind of brown-ish. I'm short (only 158cm) and normal.

   I am a girl (obviously). I was born 17 days away  from 2001 and I am currently 12 almost 13. I'm a CIS student and today is the first day of grade 8 with Mr. Vaughan (pronounced Von) ! This is my 3rd year at CIS, and all of my class is C (6C, 7C, 8C). What a fun thing. So, let get to know my family!

   I have a 40 years old mom and a 41 years old dad. I also have a little sister who is studying at grade 3C in CIS. In my dad family, I have 4 cousins, 3 of them are older than me and 1 of them is only 2 years old. In my mom family, there are so many cousins than I can;t even remember.


  I like to eat, watch television, read books, sleep, sing and listen to music. My favourite food is... umm... I don't really know, there's so many to choose! I like sushi, noodle, pizza,... I also like ice cream, cookies, and white chocolateeeee! My favourite movies and shows are cartoons! I know it's hard to believe but even though I'm 12 already, I still prefer cartoons than actions and romance... I also watch horrors, like Mama... I like to watch some K-dramas and K-game show. I also like The Voice Kid. Favourite book? Probably Doraemon :)) And other comics. I don't like long books that takes like FOREVER to finish because I will fell asleep as soon as I reach page number 3. Okay, we are getting to the important part, MUSIC!!! Music is my life! I can't live without it! And what is my favourite music type? OF COURSE!! IT'S KPOP!!! Yes, Korean Pop. My favourite band is T-Ara, the one with 6 girls. I  like them for their couragous. They have been through so many scandals and have so many anti-fans and some even tell them to disband. But they still stand and fight. My favourite solo idols are Ailee and Taylor Swift.


Link to Music Video BUNNY STYLE by T-Ara

No comments:

Post a Comment